Tuesday 20 April 2010

Antipodium, I think I love you

I don't think I have ever seen anyone persevere more with Asos.com than the lovely lady I sit next to at work. Having seen a pair of Antipodium shorts in a recent Observer Magazine she tracked them down on Asos.com and stalked the site until they came back into stock....it took three weeks, but now they are on their way and she's going to have kittens when they arrive!

This is what I most love about fashion, seeing something and knowing it has to be yours because said item is the most amazing thing you have ever seen.

Taking her lead, I decided to check out the Antipodium stock on asos and it is simply delicious, here are some things I want - including the shorts - which I think I'll give a miss to avoid any work fights!




No comments: