Tuesday 19 January 2010

Swell Vintage

The lovely fashion blogger and jewellery designer Frankie has set up a brand new website - swell-vintage.com

Frankie creates beautiful vintage jewellery as well as writing a fashion blog and writing for Queens of Vintage. Here are some pics from Frankie's first ever shoot - hot stuff!




I have also posted some of my favourite items from Frankie's online shop, I particularly love the jewellery that has the colour green incorporated into it as it reminds me of Mawi - a much more affordable and vintage Mawi. What's better than that?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! there's actually a sale on the mawi website right now - 50% off www.mawi.co.uk

Sara
press@mawi.co.uk

Frankie said...

How have I only JUST seen this?! Thank you so much, lovely! x