Saturday 22 August 2009

WAH Nails


Due to being an overworked mentalist over the last few weeks I had to miss the Diesel party at Dalston Superstore, where WAH Nails were giving free nail art makeovers. As I'm off to a fancy dress party tonight I thought I'd go along and get my nails did.

The original intention was to go some disgustingly massive gel nail extensions (disgusting in an amazing way, you understand). However WAH are still waiting for their licence to come through before they can offer nail extensions. Instead, I opted for a paint job in neon leopard print, which you can see below.


A steal for only £16, I'll definitely be going back for some gels, eek.

WAH Nails was set up by fashion stylist Sharma and you can find it at 420 Kingsland Road in Dalston, not just a nail bar, the shop also stocks Stussy, jewellery and other bits and bobs. Check out their blog here

Tomorrow the store will be hosting a Sunday Swap Shop so pop down, take anything you want to swap and pic up some vintage threads after getting your nails did, perfect Sunday much?


I will leave you with a picture of the Wah Nails Nike IDs, hawt

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love WAH! I've blogged about it 3 times now!

Here my nails:http://asensesublime.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-first-trip-to-wah.html

I love it! x