Sunday 2 August 2009

APC AW 10



I got a late birthday present yesterday from four of my very best friends in the world, it was an A.P.C. sailor cardigan and I adore it. Having been collecting A.P.C's more sailor inspired pieces over the last few seasons the cardigan is a beautiful addition to my collection.

They also let me know that the new collection is simply to die for and I should check out the lookbook stat! Some of my favourite looks are below, even more reason to visit the newly opened A.P.C London store on Dover Street.

I'm going to be recreating the first look with an America Apparel grey sweater and American Apparel vintage skirt (blue with gold buttons)

I must get hold of one of those handbags. (excuse the bad cropping)






Thanks Fran, Helen, Katie and Chlo.

No comments: