Friday 24 April 2009

Converse Journey


I popped along to the Converse party last night at the South Molton Music Rooms, had a few drinks and saw a few familiar faces. The drinks measures were so huge that I OD'd on Vodka Cranberry within about two minutes (my bad for being greedy and getting two drinks at a time...ahem)

The party was to publicise the launch of their brand new music concept 'Journey' in which they film a band trying to make it in the music industry - the band they have signed up are the Sean McCluskey managed Lion Club.

The first Journey video is below:

journey episode 1 from Orange Dot on Vimeo.

I like the concept, not so sure about the quality of the video - I get that they are playing on the DIY element of the project. It will be interesting to see what happens with Journey and Lion Club. Converse sponsor Field Day and Underage Festival so thye will no doubt playing there, or you can check out their progress at conversemusic.co.uk

No comments: