Monday 9 February 2009

Observer Woman


Observer Woman magazine came out yesterday featuring an interview with Marc Jacobs about his new collection for Louis Vuitton, which is just to die for, I have to say I have not had legging lust this hard since American Apparel docked in Carnaby Street. They are £130 but I think they have to be mine, just in pink and black not yellow (they are glow in the dark).

Mark Jacobs was influenced by Stephen Sprouse cult designer and hero to Marc Jacobs who was massive in the 80s and died in 2004. This collection references Sprouse's graffiti style and is homage to the late designer's work

3 comments:

Annisa NF said...

Wah, cute style ya. Funky but still eye-catching.
Nice blog anyway. Visit mine dear ;---)

xo

PinkBow said...

always informative... see my blog for a little surprise...

Frankie said...

Oh my god, you HAVE to buy these! PROMISE ME!!! x