Tuesday 10 February 2009

Do It Yourself


There is a great sense of accomplishment to be gained from a bit of DIY, also, if you have bought too many pairs of rip off Rick Owens boots you may find that DIY is the only way you are going to be able to have something new this month (Errmm).

Now if you have tried to click on the link above, soz because it is purely a screen grab from the Urban Outfitters website. Whether you have someone to buy a Valentines Card for or not this Saturday I bet you give the Origami heart a go. Go here to get all of the designs.

While I'm on the subject I will hark back to Observer Woman again (they are not paying me honest), this month was the DIY issue featuring easy (ish) designs to re create the following:

Jade Jagger bracelet
Vivienne Westwood dress
Paul Smith shirt
Alice Temperley dress
Martin Margiela waistcoat

There is a video to show you how to create the Jade Jagger bracelet (I might have to try that tomorrow!) and pdfs for the rest if you dont have the magazine like the one below.

I have taken this directly from the OW website...hope I dont get in trouble!


No comments: