Sunday 25 January 2009

VV Me



I walked past brand new singing sensation VV Brown this week and couldn't help but marvel at her 50's fringe - I'm not sure if there is a proper name for them but the curled under short vibe ones - anyway, I couldn't help but give it a go and as you can see above my results were pretty good.

I definitely overdid the hairspray, there was no way it was going to fall out of place, however, it was a bit crunchy!

Below is my outfit for an 80's party I went to on Saturday night, see what you think, 50s hair at an 80s party is a bit of a decade clash I know but I was a bit proud of it!



Dress - Beyond Retro
Boots - New Look - you can't really see them here
Scarf - my Gran's - does that make it Vintage? I think so, she donated my sister and I a whole bag each a couple of years ago and they are simply DIVINE

4 comments:

Frankie said...

So adorable! You're like an extra pretty mini mouse! x

Natty said...

I have tried and tried to do the 50's fringe but I just cant get it to work. How did you do it apart from the hairspray??

loveyoumore said...

I used a curling tong to get the curl then pinned it and sprayed it with hairspray xx

PinkBow said...

i love the dress & you did a great job with your hair!