Sunday 25 January 2009

Stuff and stuff



I have been rubbish again this weekend and totally neglected to tell everyone (and to go to myself) about the jumble sale today at The Old Blue Last in Shoreditch, spending my time on Columbia Road market was lovely though.

I can tell you. however that The East End Thrift Store will be holding a party on Thursday night where they will be unveiling their brand new stock, here is what they are saying:


IT'S NEARLY THE END OF THE MONTH, AND AS YOU KNOW THAT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING FOR US
> LATE NIGHT SHOPPING PARTY TIME!!!

THURSDAY 29TH JANUARY, FROM 7PM TO LATE.

TONNES OF BRAND-SPANKING-NEW GORGEOUS VINTAGE STOCK SHALL BE OUT AND READY FOR YOUR PURCHASING PLEASURE.

COME JOIN US FOR BARGAINS GALORE,
ALL WELCOME.

for more info check out their facebook event invite right here

Why not pop down to Girlcore afterwards? Perfect.

4 comments:

Frankie said...

Ohhh I didn't know you were a fellow Londoner! Lovely x

Christina said...

Yeah, I meant to go to that jumble sale too, but in the end never managed to leave the house. It looked nasty outside and I was hungover.
Might try to pop along to that sale though, depending on the state of my bank balence eek :(
x

loveyoumore said...

I had a hangover too!! I dont think I can go on Thursday : (

Yep, I'm in East London, maybe we should all meet up for tea and cakes one day xx

Christina said...

that sounds like a lovely idea! x