Sunday 18 January 2009

Some songs that I have been listening to lately

Silly me, turns out the freelancer's fashion blog tagged me back in September to see what I was listening to, well, I can't remember exactly what I was listening to back in September BUT at the moment I am currently listening to:

1. Empire of the Sun - their new album is being massively hyped and hmmm, I'm not so sure that it has more than two good songs so I'm listening to it lots to make up my mind.

2. Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion - I have got it today, its supposed to be AMAZING, I'll let you know

3. La Roux - because I cannot get Quicksand out of my head - more songs please!

4. Ladyhawke - love love love that album

5. Friendly Fires - only just got the album, durrr

6. Grace Jones - love the new album, William's Blood is fantastic

7. Lily Allen - I'm actually really excited about the new album and can't tear myself away from her MySpace when at work

8. Andrew Bird - just discovered him (totally late) on my Spotify

I really want to hear the new Casiotone for the Painfully Alone album too

1 comment:

hattie collins said...

I interviewed one of Empire the other day. He recited a lot of poetry and confused my hungover head. I realised in that moment I iz a bit thick.