Friday 16 January 2009

Look magazine


So it's been a while since my rant about fashion magazines, but I caught myself immersing my brain in Look Magazine today and you know what, it was pretty ace. The clothes are affordable - much needed in January and yet the shoots still make the outfits look expensive.

Plus the models have fantastic make up and the hair is totally on trend, the website is pretty good too. Check it out for a look of the day as well make up ideas.

I'm not leaving Vogue and Elle just yet but never say never!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Yeah, I bought Look the other day to while away a long bus journey and was quite surprised that it was alright!

I tagged you on my blog by the way, check it out.
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Traitor. xx

Anonymous said...

traitor xxx

loveyoumore said...

I also LOVE More! : )