Saturday 8 November 2008

So crazy right now....



Beyonce performed her brand new single 'If I Were A Boy' at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards and my oh my that girl can belt out those long notes.

She wore two outfits during the evening, the above was her red carpet outfit a black stretch cotton 'Vent' dress from Gareth Pugh's Spring 09 collection. She had previously worn the dress during the Paris Pret A Porter season last month.

Beyonce then took to the stage wearing another Pugh creation this time from his current autumn/winter collection which the Telegraph describe as a pewter-metallic dress with exaggerated shoulders.

Yep not sure where that glove came from, I dont think I like it, nope I don't

I was at this year's EMA's and can honestly say her performance was AMAZING, if you want to check it out go here

Photos from Telegraph.co.uk

No comments: