Sunday 23 November 2008

In love with structure

The Reiss lookbook has just made me wish I could afford to step foot in the shop more often and be grown up enough style wise to rock a good tailored trouser.

Here are some of my favourite looks.

These trousers cost £110 and totally rock my world


This jacket and dress combination is perfect for winter parties, the jacket is £79, which is not bad for Reiss, of course if it was £80 I would be shocked - oh the psychology of pricing!


I can't tell you how much I love this dress a £175 its quite pricey


Out of the lookbook and into the online store

The dress you could never get dirty - £159


The 'Mist' skirt is a real party piece


The 'Minerva' top is great too


Oh Reiss, one day I will sashay through your doors and buy whatever I want

No comments: