Thursday 23 October 2008

Going Cocosa



A good friend of mine introduced me to Cocosa, the new site featuring high fashion at sale prices. Only open to UK users at the moment, the idea behind the site is to give users exclusive access to designer sales. Last week the first sale kicked off featuring Mawi jewellery - remember the heart necklace I blogged about? That was up on the site for half price. On Monday at 8am they are opening the PPQ sale - hold me back!

I know the lovely Kingdom of Style ladies blogged about this recently and received comments from Secretsales, who actually launched this concept in 2007. Thing about this site (and I know nothing of the secret sales site) is that it has been put together by some of the Grazia team and other fashion lovers.

Here is my pic of the PPQ sale on Monday...see you there at 8am (but without the shoving, cannot wait!)

First up, Deline Frill Dress in black and white down from £95 to £38


A different variation on the Deline dress but in a smock version still in the black/white colour way down from £225 to £90


If you are feeling a bit more slinky bag yourself the Lea Vest in black down from £65 to £26. I think this would look brilliant with ripped jeans


...there is loads more stuff up there but I remember this next little beauty on the catwalk (wasnt Peaches in it??) I love this Zephyrine black and white cocktail dress

Other sales coming up include Pringle, Lacroix, Temperley...BRILLIANT

According to other comment posts on Kingdom of Style, Soup & Fish is similar but sells more edgy garments from the likes of Margiela, Bernhard Willhelm, Viktor and Rolf.

No comments: