Thursday 15 May 2008

On a Summer tip again



Its going to rain in London now, I just know it, I have been completely obsessed with the Summer over the last few posts, so if where you live it isn't so warm and lovely then I do apologise. I'm also going on holiday in June so am super excited about that too - especially when work can sometimes be so hardcore.

Anyway, enough about me and more about these Ksubi sunglasses. Ksubi as you may or may not know is an Australian fashion house and pretty trendy at that. These 'Bayliss' glasses are the perfect shape, after all who isn't over those Raybans? The new shape is more Andy Warhol but still big and the colour, oh the colour make me swoon. You can get them in black too - they cost £155 and quite frankly I'm pretty freaking tempted.

No comments: